Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: My NEXT AG event, my doggy idea.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I got this idea in my head for a while now, but had it only for a travel doll. With no travel doll coming, I thought maybe I can expand on it. And it dawned on me today to expand it!

    I am thinking of a AG dog show!!! Everyone's AG dogs can be entered, and prizes won like a real dog show.

    Just like Julia's Valentine project, I am thinking of people sending their AG dogs here, (small boxes, no extra stuff than what is needed for the show, for less shipping) and do the dog show, and send back the dogs in their "crates" to the owners. Owners will pay for shipping back, as there is no way I can afford shipping for all those dogs

    I know there are going to be alot of Coconuts, lol.. so do not worry on the mixing up, got planned, when Coconut comes, each one will receive a collar with owners name. Example: Jo, Sandra, etc.... or if you have a collar that is different. Going to do colored collars for the non coconuts too.

    Dog show is open to all AG dogs.

    Going to do classes, like real dog shows. FYI- I have done real dog shows with my Rusty and Emma. So know the drill.

    I am going to do a Coconut entry, a BEST outfit entry, other AG dogs entry, a non AG entry. And maybe an obeidence entry!(Agility course)

    Each class is going to have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner.
    1st place winners get a prize
    2nd and 3rd get nice colored ribbons
    everyone else gets an Award of Merit

    Sound good??

    And yes, you can make your dog an outfit or dye him a funky color!!!!!! LOL!!!! Go wild!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PS: will be posting rules soon and registrations. I am crossposting this thread from the other board. I need to see how many people are interested from this board.

    *Note, Dog Show is open to over 18 and older* If you are under 18 but have done the TD program, I will allow entry.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I suppose that means me? I think your dog idea sounds awesome.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes non AG dogs are anything not AG. Gund is allowed, Ty... etc... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Amy Pavlic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like fun!! My DD's think it is a great idea. Can 1 family have more than 1 entry (can each of my DD's choose the pet they like best?)
    Or should they just try to agree on 1?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Woof once for yes and Woof Woof twice for no!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You already know my Bennett is coming!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rule is one dog per owner! [img]smile.gif[/img] But you can ship all the dogs together in the same box"crate"

    Next week the registrations are going to be given out to those who are interested.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, Sandy's definitely going! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh thank you! We'd be here til next Christmas if DDs had to decide on one. Count us in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •